10 Easy Steps To Clearer Skin
At some stage in all our lives we want clearer, fresher, younger looking skin. Well it can be achieved without spending a lot of money and it can happen naturally! What you must do is persevere and over the course of three weeks your skin will begin to look fresher and clearer. Here's how;
1. Keeping your skin clean is your first priority! You must cleanse your face morning and night with a gentle, natural cleanser that not only rids the skin of dirt and grime but then treats it with an antibacterial ingredient like tea tree oil.
2. After cleansing the skin pat dry and then spray a fine toning mist over the face to cool and help close the pores while they are clean. Let this mist dry on the face.
3. When the toner has dried apply a very small amount of moisturizer over the entire face and neck. Look for a moisturizer that is made for problem skin types and contains antibacterial ingredients like tea tree oil and lavender essential oil. These ingredients are gentle but very effective at clearing the skin from blemishes and pimples.
4. Getting the right amount of restful sleep your body needs nightly will reflect in the state of your skin. Seven hours is generally adequate. Not enough sleep over a period of time will result in problems that are hard to cure such as loose skin under the eyes and dark circles.
5. The food you eat is of the utmost importance for healthy, clear skin! Make sure you are getting a good amount of fresh fruits and vegetables and limit your red meat intake to three or four times a week. Foods that are easily digested will help your system keep your skin nourished and promote fresh, new cell growth. Drink lots and lots of water too!
6. Cleanse the skin on your body and face with a weekly scrub. When using a body scrub start at your feet and work towards the heart, this helps eliminate toxins. Doing it the opposite direction will push the toxins back into your system. Use a very gentle facial scrub on your face and neck as these areas can be easily damaged.
7. Try our Detoxifying Charcoal face mask! Our powerful combination of charcoal and three triple-action clays will leave you with smooth, naturally exfoliated, and enriched skin. This indulgent formula acts as a magnet to capture deep-set impurities and toxins. Apply evenly as a full mask over clean skin or to your T-zone. Leave on the skin for 10 to 20 minutes to allow the mask to dry. Finish by rinsing skin thoroughly with warm water. This mask can be used two or three times per week. Try this weekly, after a face scrub.
8. Once a month use a home steam treatment to thoroughly draw out impurities from the face. Add boiling water to a basin or bowl and add two drops of tea tree oil. Place your face over this with a towel covering and gently let the steam open and cleanse the pores. Be careful not to let the steam burn your face. Finish with a tepid face wash.
9. Get out into the fresh air and take a walk, swim in the sea, ride a bike and have fun! The exercise will boost your system and your skin will love it.
10. Do daily meditation. A 20-minute daily meditation in the morning helps reset your mind and body, allowing you to jumpstart your day with gratitude and appreciation, ultimately resulting to a natural glow from the inside out.
These ten easy tips will help you get that clear skin you so desperately want, remember to make the lifestyle changes you need to and enjoy the benefits that will come with it! A fresher, clearer more youthful looking complexion.